Sunday, March 6, 2011

Ah the end of the weekend...

Well the weekend went by fast of course with being unemployed every week goes by fast. I spent yesterday hanging out with my sis and her friends i had fun we burnt pics took pics at the park and just had a good time. I had three energy drinks and was surprised i was asleep and in bed by 2 and i got up at 7 of course i couldn't help that i had to go to the bathroom. I tried to go back to sleep but couldn't which was good i started cleaning my room and doing my weekly cleaning with my room. I'm pretty OCD cause i make sure its completely sanitized and i rearrange my room about every 2-3 weeks and so far i think i'm happy with the way its set up. I wish my room was bigger though cause then i'd be able to move things around so freely instead of being cramped in my room but eh its ok. I have alot of research to do and phone calls to make this next week I'm hoping i can see my friend kim this week. I haven't txt or seen her since i saw her at the store last week. Not a whole lot has been going on today was a better day than it has been in a long while. I do know that money has been a big stresser and anxiety initiator but hopefully that will get fixed. Well i'm going to go farm and finish my other online business.

No comments:

Post a Comment