Thursday, March 3, 2011

Lazy day

*sigh*  Well its thursday and i don't feel like doing much its not like i have much to do anyways really. I'm just sitting in bed online just wanting to block out the world to dig a hole and climb in. I wish life was better, i wish i was working i wish i knew what i wanted to do in life and i feel all alone not sure who to talk to who to turn to. The only thing to comfort me is music and keeping myself busy with farmville. I'm still trying to go thru my emails so i can delete one of my accounts but its a slow process. Doing surveys are doing pretty good i have at least one account that i can redeem my points and close to getting something in another one. Well i think i'm going to finish doing what i was doing and possibly if i have something to say i'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment