Wednesday, March 2, 2011

MIA :(

Oh wow its been forever since i blogged. A lot has happened i moved out of  the abusive environment i was in and moved back in with my parents so we have the whole family back under one roof plus one. Counseling is going good and my ex is back in my life somewhat. We talk once in awhile but i'm hoping things don't go back to the way it was. I finally got a lap top and i'm working on paying off my bed. Still looking for a job and its stressing me out cause i know unemployment won't last. Good news is i have cut back on my smoking instead of a pack a day or more i smoke a fourth to half a pack it all varies. There is alot on my mind and alot i'm not sure how to put on here. Its been depressing for me not knowing whats going to happen to me financially but i know in the end it will all work out. I'm hoping i can blog regularly. I'm hoping to work on my BOS but its not my main focus right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment