Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hump day Oh Happy day

Well today is Wednesday and I had school today after having a break this last week since it was midterms. Not much going on today I woke up late this afternoon went to the library to pick up a book. I have counseling next week and finally my parents are doing something about the foul person living with us they found alcohol hidden in the closet and it was making the up stairs smell horrible cause it fermented and was just really gross. They said that if she can afford alcohol then she can afford to pay rent so if she doesn't come up with some money she's out of here I'm really happy and can't wait for this to all end. I'm excited cause class is back in action and have about 5 more weeks for this term or semester or whatever you want to call it. Life feels pretty good right now. I still have almost 60 emails for surveys to do so I'm going to go do that and hopefully I can blog tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment