Monday, May 30, 2011

Lazy Monday

Today is Memorial Day it normally doesn't feel like a holiday but today is different. We didn't get mail, I didn't have class, and overall I feel lazy I didn't feel like doing much I woke up later than what I wanted. But I did get what I was supposed to do in school done for the day. I still have a lot of surveys to do. I spent most of my time reading the news and signing petitions. I'm currently working on my playlist and about to start farming and doing surveys. I did take a walk tonight with my sister which it was nice we got to talk and she bought me water while she ate ice cream. I feel like I haven't done much and yet idk I'm not really sure how I feel. I know I feel like I should be doing something but not sure what and yet I don't feel like doing anything. I think i'm going to go and work on my surveys and hopefully post tomorrow and things can be different.

No comments:

Post a Comment