Friday, May 20, 2011

MIA almost 11 days....

Yep that is right I've been MIA for almost 11 days between school and keeping up with emails and facebook I haven't really had much time to blog. This week though is midterms and they are giving us kind of a break. I've been able to keep good grades which is making me happy and I feel like life is better for the most part. We got a puppy a few weeks ago and is kind of driving me crazy but I guess I really can't do anything about it. Part of me feels like I should see a counselor but yet I really don't want my parents to have to pay for it and knowing my parents they really can't afford it. I'm not really happy cause of the person living with my parents I really hate her and wish she was dead. You may ask what makes her so bad that you wish she was dead. Well she's disgusting its like living with a pig she's inconsiderate and filthy. I don't know how many times I've told her not to paint her nails and toes inside the house because the smell of the nail polish makes me sick. She did it in her room tonight thinking oh it will be ok well no cause I can still smell it and I've shut my door and turned on the fan and opened my window so I can breath. She eats more than I do and yet she will sit there and complain about being fat. The kicker is she doesn't look that fat. My sister is annoying me to it could be that I'm easily annoyed right now for the past couple of days I've been wanting to smack someone or scream but yet I just keep it all inside. My music for the most part keeps me sane as sane as can be. Well I think I'm going to go and finish checking my emails and what not and hopefully I can blog again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment