Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sunday

Well I haven't been able to blog daily like I would like but eh life goes on. I'm currently sitting here watching a movie The 10th Kingdom. Its one of my favorites. I watched The Secret Window with my sister earlier it was pretty good it had Johnny Depp in it. I asked mom earlier today if we had the money for me to see a counselor and she never really answered my question. There isn't really much going on today or lately in the past two days. We did have a tornado watch/warning today and it is possible until 9pm tonight that we could have one in our area. Supposedly the world was supposed to end yesterday and that never happened either. I think weather permitting that I'll walk and go to the library. Well I think I'm going to work on my surveys and what not now.

No comments:

Post a Comment