Saturday, June 4, 2011

First weekend in June

Well today is Saturday the first weekend in June not much going on this weekend. I've got a lot accomplished to day and been up since almost 2pm today. I got my room cleaned as far as bedding got washed, laundry got done, bedroom floor got swept and swiffer swept, and I fixed supper tonight as well. I feel pretty good its been pretty hot for the last couple of days I think today was hotter than yesterday I took a shower and I've been having trouble keeping cool. I hate to sweat and especially after taking a shower. This month will be a busy month for me from doctors appointment to wanting to hang out with friends and now that I'm an Avon rep I have a meeting this next week on top of school. I just wish I could be the energizer bunny and just keep going and going and going...... But oh well life goes on speaking about going on I'm going to go check my emails, check the news, and what not and hopefully I can blog daily I know I keep saying that and it doesn't happen but maybe one day it will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment