Saturday, June 11, 2011

Wonderful Friday Night...

              I've had a good Friday I had my dr, appointment and everything is headed in the right direction there. I got some sleep after the appointment and went to Railroad days that is held here in town trying to sell Avon but I got slight anxiety in the big crowds. So we came back home and my ex came by to see if I wanted to go to the lake since the night before we got lightning out due to storms. We stayed in the water for about 10 to 15 mins before there was to much lightning. Its amazing what water can do to your spirits and body. I'm full of energy and got my room for the most part cleaned so I don't have much to do tomorrow to clean. My plans for this weekend is to go to gay pride in Springfield but I'm not really going to hold my breath on it since the past experience with my ex. I know they said they were going to Springfield but it doesn't mean I'll be going as well cause he may either forget or change is mind about taking me.

           My parents aren't to happy with me because I've said that I wasn't going to hang out with my ex but he's showing that he is making an effort to be around me and not the other way around. I've come to the conclusion that if he wants something from me I'll tell him no can't do but as long as he's making the effort to want to see me and not use me I'm fine. I've met a couple of guys who want me but there is one in particular that I really like and he makes me feel good and all bubbly. Its sad that he lives to far from me hopefully that we can build our friendship and then hopefully make it more. I've got a paper to write before Tuesday and I haven't really started on it. I finally figured out today what my career goals are and now I just have to write it out. So tonight I'm going to be doing my research and working on writing the paper and doing some school work before I leave and take my laptop with me to do more work on it. It feels like for once in a long time life is looking up and now I'm going to go and work on surveys, emails, and the usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment