Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Day

Well today is the wonderful Hallmark day called Valentines Day. Things have been going pretty well here lately for me. I am almost done with this term tomorrow starts the last week but I am still working on my finals project. This post will be short I just wanted to update and say that not only are things going well with me and been busy with school. Today I have joined Pinterest and I have made some changes to my blog. I have added Random Pics which I am hoping that will help me not only visit my blog daily but the pics will help inspire me to write. Also the random pics may just be something I find interesting and be my blog post. Also the questions page is for anyone who asks questions and I will post them there. Questions would be posted anonymously unless stated as such. So far a big achievement I haven't bitten my nails for about a week and a half but I am still smoking. I don't think i will be quitting anytime soon cause well its my pleasure in life. I might post my essay that I have worked on for the past two weeks in school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment