Saturday, January 9, 2016

Abundance of Thoughts

There is so much going through my mind and has been for days but yet what and how to deal with them eludes me. I've come across quotes that have spoken so deeply to me and have been good segway for topics for entries here. However, I have been preoccupied cleaning out files, websites, and such as it is a new year and it is time to make things feel fresh. While I have been mainly working on my internet life I have not done anything to make my IRL feel fresh but eventually, I will get there. 

I now have more free time since I am no longer taking classes as FA has depleted which is a Debbie downer since I was so close to graduating. But I believe this is a year that a sabbatical is needed and other things can be brought into focus. I will be trying to find ways to raise funds and build a gold egg so I can finish my degree. I tried one Mystery Shopper type deal tonight through Easy Shift doing an audit at Casey's. While the shift is six dollars and I wasn't on my feet for very long and the manual labor wasn't much. I suffered tonight and regretted doing it as fibromyalgia pain almost had me in tears. 

While this app thing is still new and I am unsure of the reliability of it I hope that for the pain I went through I get paid. I got caught up on my surveys but feel that I didn't get much out of it. Maybe I am slightly impatient but I have tons of other sites and ideas I want to try that once I get through some of my "New Year, New You" cleaning I will be able to focus more on it. 

I am going to leave with this thought that was found in a fortune cookie that really spoke to me.

Before you wonder "Am I doing things right," ask, "Am I doing the right things?" - Fortune Cookie


No comments:

Post a Comment