Saturday, January 9, 2016

Relationships Need Instructions


In my years of dating, I wish there was an instruction manual for every situation, type of couple, and so forth. I've been in a few serious relationships and while I am sure there are plenty more to come until Mr. Right comes along. I have found out some things along the way especially from my last recent relationship that I am difficult to be around. 

My last relationship didn't really work out not because we really weren't compatible but due to my health I am difficult to put up. It is especially true when the partner becomes a little clingy and yes I did enjoy it a little but after awhile on top of his disabilities we weren't understanding each other. Between dealing with school, juggling a relationship, battling depression, putting up with fibro, taking care of family I got to a point where I wanted to be alone. I missed my solitude but yet I enjoyed having companionship at the same time. Even had I came with instructions and the relationship would it have even worked out in the end? 

Probably not. We both wanted two different things he wanted to live in Japan at some point and me, well, while I hate the state and town I am in I want to be with family. Maintaining relationship while having PTSD, anxiety, depression, and fibro makes it difficult but I have hope that one day I will find someone who will be able to handle me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment