Friday, February 5, 2016

I received nano whitening natural teeth whitening product from #DRWhitening at discounted or free for an honest review. I am all about natural products and to hear that there was a natural teeth whitening product out there I was skeptical at first. However, when I first used it I didn't really notice a whole lot of difference but a small change. It didn't leave a nasty feeling residue on my teeth or film that other products I have used left me feeling like something was still there.
Not sure if you can tell in this picture but I haven't used the product yet but in the next picture from after using the product for several days they have whitened quite a bit.
Though the downside was a the design of the product. I found it hard to open and change strips and the strips where longer than I believe necessary. So, while I can't do anything about the design I can do something about the strips and have cut them in half and found them much suitable for the design. It has also given me twice as many by doing it this way as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment