Thursday, March 3, 2016

Dreamscape

When it comes to book reviews it may be very rare to hear me say how horrible a book is. Dreamscape is no exeption as I really enjoyed reading even though I am not finished I am confident in giving a review. Reading books and watching movies once you get to a certain point you either hate it or love it. If I can get past the third chapter and enjoy it then I know it is a good book. Dreamscape: Saving Alex is a fun exploration of the possiblity of mysteriously being taken into your favorite video game when you want to escape the horrors of teenage life. What if even though you know the ins and outs of your favorite game that you still don't know everything about it. To think you become an important character of the game and only way home is hoping that if you play the game and save the princess you can set things right at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment